Beta Swim Team Registration
Please note the 2017 registration deadlines and policies below.
The program fee is $100.00 for 1st swimmer and $75 for each additional swimmer with an annual fee of $25.00 per family. Graduating seniors only pay the $25 family fee. This year we will have a new suit that can be tried on during the Parents Meetings and during the First Practice. You will also find a Parent & Swimmer Code of Conduct form that also must be completed. (All needed formats are available by clicking on the link below. Also, you are not required to have a Beta Team suit.)
- Complete HERITAGE BETAS 2017 REGISTRATION FORM (all registrants are required to volunteer a minimum of three times during the swim season)
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Turn in completed forms at Heritage Swim & Tennis Accounting Office - located at the Heritage Golf Club, 1250 Heritage Club Drive, Wake Forest.
Registration fees cover:
- swim cap
- entry fees to all meets
- end of year banquet celebration
2017 Registration Policies
- ALL Beta Swim Team families must be members of the Heritage Swim & Tennis Club.
- ALL registrations and payments must be submitted by May 25th . Payments made after May 25th will only be accepted in the form of a check.
- ALL Swim Team dues on a Heritage Account must be paid no later than June 10th or your child will not be allowed to participate until account is current.
- ALL Swim & Tennis Dues must be paid before you can participate on the Swim Team
- NEW Policy: With each application there will be a Code of Conduct Form that All Parents & Swimmers must be signed. (If you click the link above all needed forms accompany the registration form.)
- Registration will not be accepted without a completed Meet Assistance Form
All 6 and under and NEW swimmers will be evaluated prior to the swim season. Participants must independently swim a minimum of one length of the pool, preferably freestyle. Any variation from this will make a child’s placement on the team dependent on the coach’s discretion. The Beta Swim Team coaches will evaluate all swimmers, both new and returning, in order to help determine the proper practice group for the swimmer. Practice groups are determined by swimming ability (i.e. knowledge of the 4 strokes, speed, and prior swimming experience) as well as the swimmer’s age.