The Fort Hood Area Masters (FHAM) is a registered United States Masters Swim (USMS) Team.
FORT HOOD AREA MASTERS’ SWIM TEAM
TRIAL PERIOD STARTING IN JULY 2016.
FOR AGES 18+ ALL SKILL ABILITIES WELCOME
Wednesday, June 29, 2016
7:15 PM (19:15)
42nd Street Pool (Old Ironsides Ave and 4nd Street)
Come to ask questions and have your opinions heard!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you are interested so we can have an accurate head-count. Thank you, we hope to see you on the 29th!
What is "Masters"?
- U.S. Masters Swimming (USMS) is a national organization that provides organized workouts, competitions, clinics and workshops for adults aged 18 and over. Programs are open to all adult swimmers of all levels (fitness, triathelete, competitive, and non-competitive) who are dedicated to improving their fitness through swimming.
- All USMS programs are designed to help swimmers improve fitness and/or train for specific goals, and offer active support for a healthy lifestyle through friendship, and camaraderie.
*****Do not register for Masters' Swimming until after the meeting on 29 June. Please email email@example.com before registering for master's swimming. Thank you!*****
How to Join & Membership Requirements:
1. Join USMS.
- The Team ID is FHAM.
- Once you have completed the USMS registration please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your USMS ID number.
2. Please fill out the Dolphins team registration form. Click here to download.
3. Pay monthly Dolphins fee of $50.
- If you join in the middle of month, fee is prorated at $25.
- Pay by check only please. Place payment in red folder at Abrams pool first day of the month.
Masters Workout- Freestyle
Masters Workout- Individual Medley
Triathlon- Training Tips
US Masters Swimming-Sanctioning Link
US Masters Swimming-New Rules Link
For more information on upcoming Masters Swim Events, click on the Masters/Events Tab.