The Fort Hood Area Masters (FHAM) is a registered United States Masters Swim (USMS) Team.
MASTERS PRACTICES ARE CURRENTLY POSTPONED. WE WILL KEEP THIS PAGE UPDATED AS TO WHEN THE NEXT PRACTICE WILL BE AND WHERE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST!
We swim during the the following hours.
- Practices are held 2 days week: Wednesday, 1730-1900 and Saturday, 0800-0930 year round.
- If you are interested or have any questions, please contact Coach Vanessa Cintron at coach@FHDolphins.com.
How to Join & Membership Requirements:
1. Join USMS.
- The Team ID is FHAM.
- Once you have completed the USMS registration please e-mail email@example.com with your USMS ID number.
2. Please fill out the Dolphins team registration form. Click here to download.
3. Pay monthly Dolphins fee of $50.
- If you join in the middle of month, fee is prorated at $25.
- Pay by check only please. Place payment in red folder at Abrams pool first day of the month.
What is "Masters"?
- U.S. Masters Swimming (USMS) is a national organization that provides organized workouts, competitions, clinics and workshops for adults aged 18 and over. Programs are open to all adult swimmers of all levels (fitness, triathelete, competitive, and non-competitive) who are dedicated to improving their fitness through swimming.
- All USMS programs are designed to help swimmers improve fitness and/or train for specific goals, and offer active support for a healthy lifestyle through friendship, and camaraderie.
Masters Workout- Freestyle
Masters Workout- Individual Medley
Triathlon- Training Tips
US Masters Swimming-Sanctioning Link
US Masters Swimming-New Rules Link
For more information on upcoming Masters Swim Events, click on the Masters/Events Tab.