* Open to all Full Members
* Children under the age of 12 must be escorted at all times by a parent or guardian on the pool deck
* Children who cannot stand in the shallow end must be accompanied by an adult in the water
* Any child who cannot swim or stand in the shallow end must be accompanied by an adult in the water and wear a PFD (personal floatation device)
* All children will be swim tested by the lifeguard
* To use the slide the member must be able to swim comfortably the width of the deep end
* Infants and toddlers who are not potty trained must wear a swim diaper with tight fitting legs
Lap swimming provides individuals the opportunity to swim continuous laps and perform personal workouts during the posted lap swimming times. The YMCA has lap lanes available for members 12 years of age or older. Youth 11 and younger can swim laps accompanied by a adult in the pool area.
NEED A WORKOUT FOR SWIMMING LAPS?
Check out a number of pre-designed swimming workouts we have available for you in the 8-lane pool between locker room doors behind the short lifeguard stand.
Please pick up a current pool schedule at the Dover YMCA
Or find the aquatic schedule at www.ymcade.org
Location: Central Delaware YMCA & Aquatic Center, Dover, Delaware 19901