Welcome to the
is definitely about the swimmers, but it is also about the families
and friends that comprise the "Shark Family". Our fantastic
coaches, Frank Gygax and Kat
Arias, never fail to motivate and teach our
children while maintaining a fun environment.
It takes all the families working together to
give our children a great experience, and the Shark families always
show great spirit and support for our team. We have social
activities along with our meets, including a Family Fun Night at
the pool in July and events for our swimmers during the
We also cooperate with the Mission
Highlands Swim Club to provide a safe and fun environment for
club members, swimmers and families.
Please follow the Team Rules and Highlands Swim
Club Rules when you are at the pool.
- Please do not bring animals into the
- Please supervise your child(ren) before and
- Barbeques are not to be used during
practice. They are for club members.
- Please return all furniture to its original
- The volleyball net is used only for
volleyball, not for swinging.
- Please keep children out of the baby