TEAM INFORMATION 2017
The Sudley Club Swim Team
Committee is a working committee that supports the function &
activities of the swim team. All members are required to
assist with the sub-committees and other activities as part of
their committee membership.
The Executive Board of the Sudley Swim
- Head Coach Dennis
- Swim Team Coordinator
- Swim Meet Coordinator
- Treasurer Emily
- Registrar Linda
- Prince William League
Representative- Taryn Flower
- Swim Team Handbook- Taryn
- Team Newsletter- Taryn Fowler/Pam
- League Publicity- Kathy
- Team Unify WebMasters- Angela
Purdy & Jackie Gaston
- Computer Gurus- Steve Clune &
- Concessions- Lisa Young
- Clerk of Course- Kathy
- Raffle Coordinator- Suzie
- Team Suits/Caps- Christina
Dimond, Leslie Cornwall & Linda Smith
- Apparel Orders- Suzi Craft
- Swim Team Picnics- Angela Purdy
& Joan Petsopolous
- Teen Dinner, Divisional T Shirts,
Divisional Program- Lisa Huffman
- Divisional Coordinators- Jackie
Gaston & Karen Chierico
- Pay Swim Team Application
- Sell (3) Raffle Tickets ($25) per
- Donate item/service to Raffle
- Donate item for Concessions at one home
meet and Divisionals –see assignments.
- First home meet:
Last name A-M.
- Second home meet: Last
- Third home meet: a
list will be send out of needed items
- DIVISIONALS are at Sudley this year so
needed items will be announced prior to the
- Purchase a Sudley Swim
Within by Speedo (Green) or the approved solid black
Sudley Swim Team suit available.
- Attend practices and swim meets as
- Always be ontime, suncreened and ready to
swim with goggles.
- Swim in at least 2 meets during the regular
- Must wear goggles and Sudley swim cap for
all swim meets.
- ATTEND ONE OF THE MANDATORY PARENT
- Help swimmer to meet
- There is a MEET SIGN OUT BOOK in the Canteen.
Please sign swimmers out of meets as soon as you know they
will miss a meet.
- Please sign out swimmers by AT
LEAST the Sunday PRIOR TO A
- Volunteer to help with one shift at each
home swim meet your child participates in, one shift at two away
meets and one shift at Divisionals.
- Volunteer to help with other swim team
(Additional volunteers are needed for meet
set-up on Friday evenings, sorting cards with Cathy Nowak on Friday
mornings, prep work for Concessions with Lisa Young on Friday
evenings prior to home meets, Team Picnics,
Please note that volunteer obligation hours do
not include the mini meets or time trials.