1. Everyone must take a cleansing
shower before using pool.
2. If you have a communicable
disease that can be transmitted by water or have been ill with
diarrhea or vomiting in the last two weeks, do not use the
3. Bathers with seizure, heart or
circulatory problems are advised to swim with a buddy.
4. Bathers who are not potty
trained must wear swim diapers that have tight fitting protective
5. Diapers must be changed in the
designated diaper changing area or restrooms.
6. Do not use pool when under the
influence of alcohol or drugs.
7. No running on deck or
horseplay in the pool.
8. No food, drinks or gum are
allowed in or around the pool.
9. No glass or glass containers
allowed on deck.
10. No outside shoes are allowed
in the pool.
11. All children ages 13 and
under must take a swim test before entering deep water.
12. Children ages 6 and under
must be accompanied by an adult in the water, within arms-reach, at
all times. Up to 3 children may be under the supervision of 1
13. Diving is only permitted in
water with a depth of 10’ or greater.
14. The use of blocks and the
pull up bar are restricted to private training times under the
supervision of coach.
15. The use of cell phones and
other photographic devices in the locker room is strictly
16. No hanging on the lane
17. Children ages of
6 years and older must change in the appropriate gendered
18. Persons failing to follow the
rules are subject to removal from the premises.
- Only one person at a time is
permitted on the diving board and ladder
- Each person must wait until the
preceding diver has cleared the area before diving
- Only one bounce is permitted on
the diving board except during instructional activity and when
under the supervision of a diving instructor
- Front dives and flips are
allowed if done straight off the end of the board
- Cartwheels and handstands are
- Running dives are not
- Jumping off the diving board
into the arms of another swimmer is not permitted
- Divers must swim directly to the
nearest ladder and leave the area after diving
- Swimming under the diving board
- Playing or swimming in the
diving area is not permitted while the boards are open for
- Hanging off the end of the
diving board is not permitted
- Goggles, masks or flotation
devices may not be worn going off the board
- As a safety precaution, before
diving, all divers must pass a swim test
- Adjustments of the diving board
fulcrum may be made at the discretion of the aquatics staff
- The manager or supervisor on
duty may restrict certain dives based on safety concerns
Private Lessons, Private
Training, Coaching and Facility Use Policy:
Any and all persons who attend an
Open or Lap Swim with the intention of teaching a private lesson,
instructing, working one-on-one from the deck or in the water, or
conducting activities that in any way prohibit the public from
freely participating in Open or Lap Swim, must rent a lane from the
facility in advance. This includes but is not limited to private
coaching, private lessons, semi-private lessons, small group
workouts, instruction of any kind, etc. For questions on activities
and restrictions please see a staff member.
To book a lane rental please email
Alan Cardwell at email@example.com