We are a membership pool offering first class tennis and swimming facilities to our members. Established in 1963, on the historic grounds of the Belair Mansion, Belair Bath and Tennis has grown into one of the premier swim and tennis clubs in Bowie.
Memberships include free swim and tennis lessons and a variety of great social events throughout the summer. Full time members of Belair Bath and Tennis are not just part of a great pool and tennis club, but they are also owners of a piece of Maryland history.
Our club owns an 8 acre parcel of land between the historic Belair Mansion and the Belair Stables. The property includes the Mansion Gardens and several original mansion structures. For more information on Belair Bath and Tennis look please go to www.bbtbowie.org.
Why Join BBT?
- 25 Meter 6 lane swimming pool with large shallow 3-4 ft area
- Diving well with 3 ft Diving board and Super Slide
- Well supervised fenced in children's zero-entry baby pool
- 8 hard tennis courts (4 lit for evening play)
- Tennis league play as well as ladder competition
- Professional lessons for all ages
- Beach Volleyball Court for players of all ages
- Fenced in Basketball Courts for all year play
- Ping Pong Tables with Ladder and competitive competitions
- Free Swim lessons available for all
- Free Tennis lessons available for all
- Full service Snack Bar
- Social events for all ages
- Membership is private and limited
- Picnic areas available for parties or gatherings
- Beautiful grounds on what was once part of the Historic Belair Mansion
Interested in joining? Please contact our Membership Chair John Zajic or via our online form.