Conejo Simi Swim Clubs is a USA
Swimming member club. Thank you for your interest in visiting our
website. This page is designed to provide you with an introduction
to our swimming programs.
- Develop Discipline, abilities, and character in our student
athletes through competitive swimming.
- To be a competitive swim club that
promotes personal and team achievement through quality
coaching and dedicated parental support.
- Provide opportunities for each athlete to be challenged and to
experience individual success.
- Nurture a child’s love of swimming to a lifetime of
interest in sport and fitness.
- Use the lessons from training, competition, and teamwork in
swimming to develop self-esteem, leadership, and life skills in
- Promote an inclusive, supportive family oriented organization.
- Teach athletes the value of maintaining a healthy mind and body
through commitment to an active life style.
- Provide a safe, enjoyable social experience.
- Teach swimmers to value and respect the experience of
competition and the value of sportsmanship.
- Embrace the belief that the skills and habits learned in a
positive sporting environment transfer to future success in school
and the workplace.
- Embrace the value of excellence in competitive swimming.
- Acknowledge the contributions of others in the accomplishments
of individual athletes.
- Develop a highly competitive team that excels at all levels of
- Treat each member of the team as an individual who is worthy of
- Cooperate and partner with local leaders and others in the
swimming community in promoting the sport of swimming.
- Encourage athletes to continue their education and swimming
career in college.
Swimming is fun! Learning to swim effectively is smart! Swimming
is an Olympic sport.
The Olympics are a celebration of enthusiasm and acquired skill.
Club swimming combines these valuable experiences as no other sport
Each successful swimming club embraces these values and organizes
programs to promote the finest, shared experience in the world for
girls and boys during their growth and development years –
club swimming. CSSC hopes that your interest in a swimming
experience for your children will include our swimming
Learning to swim is good for life-long fitness and saves
Learning to swim fast is exciting.
CSSC offers professional coaching for each group level. CSSC, like
other successful swimming clubs, employs professional staff,
organizes groups into ranges of competence and teaches
For thirty-eight years CSSC has been committed to developing
aquatic programs to teach the art forms of swimming, training the
swimming athlete for life long fitness and performance
opportunities for the student-athlete during the growth and
Learning the propulsion skills of fast swimming is exciting,
intrinsically rewarding and can lead to higher educational
opportunities and employment for the student-athlete.
CSSC has many programs to choose from. Please go Swim Programs for
details on these programs. Additional reference information
can be obtained about CSSC from the http://www.usaswimming.org
A positive approach to training is required with a good attitude
P.O. Box 1819 Thousand Oaks,