TRITON Swimming guides and directs individuals toward maximum development of their talents and abilities. The coaching staff endeavors to teach, train and motivate young swimmers to realize their ultimate potential in swimming, in the belief that this experience will prove valuable to them as they physically and mentally develop.
TRITON Swimming will strive to instill in young swimmers an understanding of and appreciation for such concepts as high self esteem, personal accountability, self motivation, goal setting and goal achievement in training and competition. It is our belief that the process of achieving is as significant as the achievement itself.
At each level of TRITON Swimming, swimmers are instructed to strive for excellence. Excellence in this sense means knowing that you have done the most you can do to become the best you are capable of becoming in the sport. This will be consistent throughout the program.
TRITON Swimming is a competitive swim program supported by volunteers with the purpose and commitment to:
- Advance the sport of swimming.
- Help in the recruitment of individuals who share our vision.
- Create and maintain an enjoyable and productive swimming environment.
- Recognize each individual and value his or her role in the success of the organization.
- Encourage positive mental attitudes and mutual respect.
- Teach and help in the development of life skills through the program.
- Provide swimmers the opportunities to grow and succeed to the highest level, including the Olympic Dream.
- Empowering young people to be champions in life through excellence in swimming.
Competitive Swimming is one of the best sports for youth. It builds character, instills discipline, provides leadership, enhances self esteem, promotes physical fitness and teaches teamwork, all of which can be used throughout life.