Statement: Northland United offers age specific
training for all of our athletes geared towards challenging each
individual and developing each individual to the best of their
Statement: Northland United aims to be a successful,
nationally recognized program that teaches and trains all levels of
competitive swimmers, emphasizing individual progress, team unity,
sportsmanship and family participation.
Philosophy: Northland United is a competitive team
that strives for excellence both in and out of the water. The
program is focused on mutual respect and sportsmanship through the
pursuit of personal and team goals.
Park Hill Aquatic Center and Savior Pastoral Center
NEW Member Inquiries -
NLU Practice Groups and
NLU Team Handbook
Park Hill Aquatic Center:
8152 N. Congress Ave,
Savior Center: 12601
Parallel Pkwy, Kansas City, KS 66109
HERE to complete the form to be added to the tryout
list at either location.
- What to expect at Tryouts?
- Sign in & wait for directions from Coaching staff
- Come prepared to get in water - suit, cap, goggles, towel,
- Engage with the coaches, complete test sets, etc.
- What to expect after Tryouts?
- Group placement - Discovery, Challenge, Performance - Gold or
- Invite to join that group when space is available.
- Formal Team registration after accept open spot on team when
space is available will come via email from the team