Frequently Asked Questions
If you cannot find the answer to your question, please contact
us (on the left side of the screen), complete the form and submit
You may also contact a board member directly by going to the
Contact TISCA, choosing the board of directors and clicking on
- How do I register for TISCA?
- Click on the documents tab, select the registration document
from the list. You may download a PDF file to print and
complete or a word file to complete then print.
- Send the completed form and a check for the correct amount to
the address on the form.
- Check the Schools tab (in a couple of weeks) to make sure that
the registration is completed. If your school has not been
posted within a month, please contact membership chair to verify
that it has been received.
- How do I update/change information during the current
- Please contact membership chairperson with specific request.
- Goto the Contact TISCA, choose Board of Directors and click on
membership chair name.
State Meet Questions
- Who has to prove qualifying times?
- Any swimmer who is entered in an event but does not attain the
qualifying time at State meet.
- If they swim slower than the time standard.
- If they are Disqualified. (DQ)
- If they do not swim the event. (NS)
- How many swimmers can be "subbed" between prelims and
finals on a relay?
- There is no limit on the number of "subs" on a relay as long
the athletes do not compete in more than 4 events.
- Can an athlete be scratched from an individual event to
swim in a third relay?
- A scratch counts as an event, so an athlete may not be
scratched out of an individual event to participate in a relay.