Peter J Lambert
- BA in Psychology, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- UCLA Kinesiology Certification
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Health Fitness Instructor (HFI)
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Instructor
- 27 years of Coaching experience
- USA Swimming National Qualifier in Multiple events 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986
- As the Head Swimming Coach at Marlborough High School, he coached championship teams, winning eleven out of the last thirteen seasons. In 2010 & 2018, he coached his team to a California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) Championship and was nominated as High School Coach of the year across all sports by the California Coaches Association. In 2015, his team was the CIF runner-up.
- Develops college recruited National, Junior National, Sectional and Junior Olympic athletes
- Offers five different pools for athletes in the Los Angeles area
- Life motto: Strive for Excellence
- Coaching Philosophy: “The more a swimmer swims, the more fun they have. This combined with a firm but understanding disposition, helps athletes know that I care. If they know I care, they will work hard for themselves and their coach. I pay close attention to how the group is doing which holds them accountable.”~ Coach Lambert
- Coaching Goal: to coach a swimmer to the final heat (top 8) of the Olympics
- Coach Lambert is very passionate about the sport of swimming and had the honor to coach both of his kids Alex and Emily to college swimming programs.