- Grew up in Jackson Michigan and started swimming at age 5
- Graduate of Michigan State University with a degree in Education.
- Coaching competitive club swimming for the past 35 years
- Head Coach of Bellevue Swim Club since 1994
- Head Swim Coach of Bellevue West since 1993
Peggy is a strong stroke technician that believes that strokes have to be technically correct and then proper training will make a swimmer fast. She believes swimming is a sport to last a life time and that through desire, determination and dedication swimmers will learn skills that make them champions in the water and champions in life.
Age Group Coach - Silvers
- Grew up in Santa Clarita, CA, started swim lessons at age 3
and competitive swimming at age 9
- Swim instructor for nine years with the City of Santa Clarita
- Parks and Rec swim league head coach for 3 summers - league
- Graduate of Creighton University with a BA in Journalism and an
MA in Ministry and currently the Assistant Director at the
Creighton's Schlegel Center for Service and Justice
Jeff loves working with novice swimmers because it's such a
crucial time in a swimmer's career. For many swimmers, this is the
first time they get to swim competitively, so not only do
swimmer and coach get to work on building a strong stroke
foundation by teaching proper technique, but they also get to
teach sportsmanship, and build a strong team community. He looks
forward to helping young swimmers fall in love with an amazing
sport that has meant so much to him.