Our Green Mountain Aquatics Coaches use positive coaching techniques to encourage and teach our athletes stroke technique, training principles, racing skills and strategies, goal setting and teammanship. We know that the life lessons learned in swimming are so valuable in the lives of our athletes. We hope to help every GMA athlete acheive their goals and to build a supportive GMA team each season!
Bradley J Fallon
GMA Head Age Group Coach
Brad Fallon, Assistant Coach, Green Mountain Aquatics - Burlington, Age Groups Group (coaching with GMA since 1998)
Eileen M Hall
GMA Head Sectional Coach
Coach Eileen Hall, Assistant Coach, Green Mountain Aquatics - Burlington, Senior/ Sectional/ National Group
- BA from Johnson State College
- Involved in competitive swim coaching for 15 years.
- Coaching with Green Mountain Aquatics since 2005.
- ASCA Certified Level 2 Coach.
- Saint Michael’s College Men’s and Women’s Swim Team Head Coach
- High School All-American Swimmer
- Swim Mom
- Coaching Philosophy: “In my coaching I strive to encourage young athletes to take personal responsibility in the process of setting and achieving meaningful goals. I hope to impart to GMA athletes the value of owning the process, and acknowledging the joy of accomplishment that comes with the fulfillment of one’s goals.”
- Interests: Camping, cooking, kayaking, reading.
Timothy M Bard
GMA Assistant Coach -GMA Regional Group
Tim Bard, Assistant Coach, Green Mountain Aquatics - Burlington, Regional Group
- BA Degree in Film, The Evergreen State College
- Involved in competitive swimming at the age group, college, and master’s levels.
- Member of New England Masters Team at LC Masters Nationals in 2008
- Coaching with Green Mountain aquatics since 2008.
- Coaching Philosophy: “ Swimming is a great sport and my philosophy includes making swimming fun and accessible. As a coach, I enjoy helping swimmers improve, challenge themselves, and support each other both in and out of the pool. A good swimmer starts with a solid base!”
- Interests: Any activity involving a mix of sun and Lake Champlain, hiking, running, open water swimming and music.
Katie E Parker
GMA Assistant Coach - Age Groups Group
Katie Heenan, Assistant Coach, Green Mountain Aquatics - Burlington, State/ Regional/ Age Groups Groups (coaching with GMA since 2012)
- BS in Secondary Education and Mathamatics, University of Vermont
- Involved in competitive swimming for over 15 years as an age group, high school, collegiate and masters swimmer.
- Coaching with GMA since 2012
- ASCA Certified Level 1 Coach
- Full time mathamatics teacher at Mount Mansfield Union High School
- Coaching Philosophy: "The key is having fun! I believe good technique means fast swimming. My goal is to help swimmers develop good sportsmanship and attitudes while helping them manage their academics along with hard work. All GMA swimmers should focus on both team goals and personal goals."
- Interests: Hiking, traveling, cooking and SWIMMING!