Owner/Head Age Group Coach
Greg Kam has been in the water since he was 3 years old. Between the ages of 8 and 12 he lived in Greece where he and his father would don fins and swim in the open water every day. This was where he really developed his love for swimming and established the basis for his future swimming and coaching career. He didn't begin swimming competitively until high school where he qualified for Regionals and State, making finals at State. He also played many other sports throughout his life. In high shcool his basketball team was the State Champs in his senior year. And he played baseball for Brigham Young University Hawaii Campus. He has continued swimming and went to Nationals as a Master swimmer.
- After high school he served a two-year mission in Mexico.
- He has a Bachelor's Degree from the University of Houston.
- He is an Eagle Scout which led to working with the Boy Scouts for 26 years coaching and mentoring young men.
- He was certified and worked as an EMT ( Emergency Medical Technician) in Tuscon, AZ
- He worked at HBSC Bank for 12 years, first in sales progressing to Assistant Vice President in Charge of Retention and Consumer Lending.
- He began coaching for FINS as a Developmental Coach in 2012 and then later as Head Coach. He continued coaching for FINS until 2017.
- He was mentored by Texas Swimming Hall of Fame Coach John Vogel in working with Senior swimmers.
- He developed and coached a Masters swim program.
- Coach of Trinity Lutheran Private School swim team for 3 years.
- Coach of the summer league swim teams the Spring Creek Forest Sharks and the Wimbledon Killer Whales for a total of 4 years.
"I strongly believe in the mind-body connection in swimming. If you prepare them physically in a positive, fun environment and get them to believe they can do it, the swimmer can go beyond their usual abilities to achieve amazing things." - Coach Kam
Head Senior Coach
Liz Boston has lived in the Houston area for most of her life.
Her interest in swimming dates to childhood when she began swimming
for a local NWAL summer league swim team, the Wimbledon Killer
Whales. While swimming for the Killer Whales for three summers she
competed at Ponderosa. At 10 years old she joined
the USA swim club ATEX competing for many years. Her swimming
accomplishments were numerous including: TAGS Champion, Southern
Zone Team Member & Champion, USA Top 16 Rankings, Junior
National Team Member, and Klein High School Varsity Team
Liz graduated from Texas State University with degrees in
Exercise Sports Science and Business. Working in many fields
related to both fitness and business, including :
- Personal Trainer And Fitness Instructor
- Motivational Speaker and Field Sales Trainer for Anthony
- Vice President PTA - Fundraising and Re-Organiztion
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015 Head Coach for the Wimbledon Killer
Whales Summer League, Divisional Champs All 4 Seasons.
- 2011-2014 Team FINS Coach, Developmental to National Level
- 2012-2017 Swim Shops Team Sales & Manager
- 2015-16 Clinician with Local USA Clubs - Focus Psychology and
"I have been in and around swimming almost all my
life. I have been a swimmer, a swim mom, and a coach. Each of
these roles and all my experiences give me, I feel, a unique
perspective. They have also helped me see both the positive and the
negative aspects of swimming and coaching from all angles. I love
applying the tried and true methods of training and mixing
them with the cutting edge innovations within our sport. I am
very excited to be involved in a new swim team that is
intent upon offerring the best possible platform for which athletes
can chase dreams!" - Coach Liz
Head Developmental Coach
Oscar Munoz is a native Texan with a huge competitive attitude
in all sports. Throughout his early years he played many sports
including football, baseball, and soccer. It wasn’t until
middle school when he finally had a calling toward the pool. He
began swimming summer league where he earned the “Fastest
Learner” award as he developed all four strokes quickly. He
continued his swimming career in high school where he swam Varsity
for Klein Oak High School all four of his years there. He qualified
for regionals during his junior and senior years in his favorite
events, the 100-yard freestyle and the 100-yard
butterfly. Oscar graduated from Sam Houston State
University with a bachelors degree in Business and Finance.
- 2013 - 2014 Memorial Northwest Marlins Coach
- 2013 - 2017 Team FINS Developmental Coach
- 2017 Windrose Stingrays Co-Head Coach
- 2017 Team FINS 10 & Under Head Coach
- 2018 - 2019 Wimbledon Killer Whales Head Coach
“My main goal as a coach is to create an environment
where swimmers can easily learn and have fun doing so.” -
Kelly Sells grew up in San Ramon, CA a suburb in the Bay Area.
She has always had a love of swimming and she began swimming at the
age of 4 but didn’t start competitive swimming until the age
of 14 where she decided to try out for the high school swim team.
She swam Varsity all 4 years .With little training she became a
sprint freestyler as well as backstroker. She excelled at the 100
backstroke and received a consideration All-American Time Standard
her senior year.
After finishing High School, Kelly took a break from
swimming to pursue college soccer all while working as an assistant
Athletic Trainer and assistant Varsity Soccer coach at Miramonte
High School in Orinda, CA. She attended Brigham Young University in
2000 but took time off to see her husband through his undergraduate
and law degree. She graduated in 2010 with a BS in Family
She returned to swimming in 2015 working for PACK. Started
coaching masters and teaching swim lessons for the YMCA shortly
after that. Coached for Country Lake Estates summer league
team 2015 to present.
She currently lives in Spring, TX with her husband and their
Victoria G Herritage
Victoria is a native
Houstonian with a passion for the life-long sport of swimming. She
began swimming at the age of four for her neighborhood NWAL
swim team. She started swimming her year-round adventure with
Coach Kam. When she aged out of her summer league swim team she
knew coaching was the right choice for her. She coached as an
assistant for the Wimbledon Killer Whales and the WindRose
Stingrays. In addition, she has worked as a counselor at a day
camp, taught water safety, water aerobics and an abundance of
private lessons. Besides having a passion for swimming, she has a
passion for teaching kids. In her free time you’ll
probably see her swimming Masters practices, studying, spending
time with friends and family or grabbing a cup of coffee! She is
currently attending Lonestar College pursuing her higher education
while continuing to coach.
“My highest goal as
a coach is to instill the love of swimming in these kids, giving
them something to work towards and then seeing when they accomplish
it.” - Coach Tori