Keith is a 1998 graduate of Norwich University where he was a 4-year varsity athlete, and 2-time swim team captain. Keith held several school records in sprint freestyle events and was an academic All-American.
Beginning in 1998, Keith has coached on the high school (Daniel Hand and Mark T. Sheehan), college (Wesleyan University), age group (Wallingford and Meriden YMCA), and masters level (CCAT Masters). As head coach of the Wallingford YMCA, he helped guide the team to two top-twenty finishes at the New England YMCA Championships. Keith is also an ASCA level 2, USA Swimming certified coach, and Red Cross Lifeguard Instructor.
In his free time, Keith enjoys training for marathons and occasional triathlons. He recently finished running a marathon in each New England state and has plans to finish all thirteen original colonies.
- ASCA Level 2
- USA-S Certified Coach
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Instructor
- YMCA of the USA Certified Swim Coach
- CT CIAC Certified Coach
- YMCA Pool Operator on Location
- ASCA/SwimAmerica Certified Stroke Technician
- ASCA schools completed:
- Working Successfully with Swim Parents
- Developmental Sports Psychology
- Dryland Training for Age Group Swimmers
- Coaching 8 and Unders