Registration Open for March Stroke Clinic (3/4/19-3/29/19)
This program is not intended as a learn to swim program.
March Clinic - click here for 2019 March Stroke Clinic Flyer! Discount for attending all 4 weeks only applied when purchasing 4 weeks at once for your swimmer. Recommend not registering using your phone.
Swimmers are limited to 3 days per week, max 60 minutes per day and 50 yards of continuous swimming per NCSL rules.
Group 1 (Instructional) 4-7 years old 5:30-6:00pm
Group 2 (Beginner) 6-10 years old 6:00-6:45pm
Group 3 (Intermediate) 7-11 years old 6:45-7:30pm
Group 4 (Advanced) 10-14 years old 7:00-8:00pm
- How long is
- Register for the week you want or all 4 weeks for discounted price.
- When is
- Registration will open January 14th.
- Can anyone sign up for
- It is not required that swimmers are prior Wave or Splash swimmers so tell your friends and neighbors! However, it is not a learn to swim program. Basic knowledge of strokes is necessary.
Spring Clinics guarantee my child a spot on the Wave
- All new swimmers must tryout the morning of March 16th for Rocklin WAVE Team as the March Stroke Clinic does not secure a spot on the team. If your swimmer swam for Wave last year and swam a minimum of 3 meets (conference or non-conference) they will be grandfathered back on the team. The clinics help prepare your new swimmers for try-outs and your returning Wave swimmers for the new season.
- What equipment should my
- Googles, swim cap (optional), and fins. Girls should have a one-piece swimsuit, and boys should have jammers or swim briefs