Middle Atlantic Silver Champs
Mar 22, 2019 (07:00 AM) - Mar 24, 2019 (08:00 AM)
February, 12 2019
We need 2 TIMERS for the morning session. When you sign up, SAC has Lane 6 responsibilitites. Click on the sign up genius below.
Please see the update in warmup/start times for the afternoon sessions.
Pysch sheets attached along with warmup times and lanes.
We are looking forward a fast Silver Champs meet next weekend! Attached to this email are the psych sheets, warmup schedules, and TIMER ASSIGNMENTS (please send this link out to your families to sign up to time- https://www.signupgenius.com/ go/10C0B4AABA928A3F85-udac1)
Please see info below:
1. We will have open warmup for the Friday evening session and finals sessions.
2. Athletes must provide their own timers and counts for Friday evenings events. Friday evening is POSITIVE CHECK-IN. The 11-2 yr. old 500 will close at 4:45 p.m., 13&Over 500 will close at 5 p.m., 10&Under 500 will close at 5:30 p.m. The 400 IM's will close at 5:45 PM
3. Sat and Sun afternoon sessions will have a 1:45 warmup/2:30 start. This is different from the meet information, but necessary for timelines for prelims.
4. We will be asking for 2 TIMERS PER LANE for Finals each evening. We will run finals in 8 lanes.
5. Please let your families know the morning sessions are crowded. Parents should plan to watch their athlete race, then feel free to hang in the lobby area, where we will be live streaming the meet.
6. Jolyn will be on site Sat and Sun mornings, Toad Hollow will be on site all weekend, Artistic Screen Designs will be on site through 5 p.m. Sunday evening.