Provincials - Short Course
WHAT: Provincials - Short Course
WHEN: March 01-03, 2019
WHERE: Repsol Sports Centre, 2225 Macleod Trail South, Calgary (AB)
- AG1, AG2 and AG3 swimmers with a PROVINCIAL time standard in any single event.
- Swimmers are dequalified from the Provincials if they have achieved a Swim Alberta Championship standard in two (2) events
- age categories:
- girls - 12+under, 13+14, 15+ Over
- boys - 13+under, 14+15, 16+ Over
- Session 1: warm-up @ 1:00PM / start @ 2:00PM
- Session 2: Prelims warm-up @ 7:30AM / start @ 8:30AM
- Session 3: Finals warm-up @ 3:30PM / astart @ 4:30PM
- Session 4: Prelims warm-up @ 7:30AM / start @ 8:30AM
- Session 5: Finals wamr-up @ 3:30PM / astart @ 4:30PM
- Swimmers who have qualified in one (1) event may enter up to a maximum of six (6) individual events. Swimmers may enter any 50m, 100m or 200m event.must meet
- Swimmers who have achieved a Provincial standard in the 400m freestyle, 800m freestyle or 400 IM may enter any event 400m or longer.
- Swimmers who have one championship standard may swim that event in order to qualify for the Championships as an event winner.
Please discuss whether this meet is appropriate for your swimmers with your coach. Swimmers might be attending better opportunities in the next few weekends after this meet.