FDST TIME TRIAL ONLY
Jan 19, 2019 - Jan 20, 2019
January, 11 2019
Bullard HS, Fresno.
- What is a time trial? It is a small swim meet that is included between sessions of another swim meet. Swimmers may enter any event offered that day, in this case, up to 3 events total. Swimmers are competing for TIME only, as there is no scoring and are no awards given for events swum in the time trials sessions.
- All events from the Senior meet are included and also the 50 of each stroke and 100IM. Swimmers may swim any event on any day, and may even swim the SAME event both days!
- Swimmers who are already in the meet can swim in time trials, but their event maximum may not exceed 3 events in the same day, between the 2 meets. IE: If a swimmer has already swum 3 events in prelims at the Senior meet, that swimmer can NOT enter a time trial event (even if that swimmer missed an event or disqualified, including a declared false start).
- Swimmers entered into the time trial, exclusively, also have a 3 event limit. This will be a very short session (maybe an hour), so please consider that when entering events.
- TIME: There will be a 20min warm-up period after preliminaries of the Senior Meet. Last year, the preliminaries were over around 11 or 11:30. We won't know what time the time trials will be estimated to start until the official timeline is released. In the meantime, we advise swimmers to arrive at 10:30am and plan to warm-up between 11 and 11:30am.
- HOW to enter: This is a SEPARATE meet entry online for our swimmers for the TIME TRIALS. The due date is THIS FRIDAY, JANUARY 11.