Ontario Winter Festival Championships
Meet info found HERE.
Swimmers must have achieved a Swim Ontario Festival Time Standard to attend.
- All swimmers must achieve at least 1 (one) 2018-2020 Swim Ontario Festival Standards
- In the 10&U category, swimmers must qualify for the 100m backstroke, breaststroke or butterfly to be considered qualified for the corresponding 50m events.
- Maximum of 6 individual events per swimmer provided they meet the qualifying times (QT)
- a) 1 QT = 3 Bonus swims
- b) 2 QTs= 2 Bonus swims
- c) 3 QTs = 1 Bonus swim
- d) 4 or more QTs = 0 Bonus swim
- 400/800 Free and 400 IM events are NOT ELIGIBLE AS BONUS SWIMS
Swimmers are only eligible to swim the events for which they have achieved the time standard in. When signing up, your swimmer is eligible to swim any event that their best time appears in BLACK. Events that have their best time in RED means they are not eligible to compete in that event.
Please note: Events 401-499 are PARA events and for PARA swimmers only. Your swimmer can not sign up for these events.
Please read the meet package prior to signing up your swimmer!