2019 GU AGS Sectional Championship
2019 GU AGS Sectionals
Hosted by Aggie Swim Club
February 28 - March 3, 2019
For swimmers with Sectional Qualifying Standards
LOCATION: Texas A&M University Student Recreation Center Natatorium Olsen Boulevard College Station, TX 77843
ENTRY DEADLINE: February 10th
WARM UP / MEET
Session 1, Thu PM 2/28 (Timed Finals) - Warm Up 3:30 PM, Meet Starts 5:00 PM
Session 2, Fri AM 3/1 (Prelims) - Warm Up 6:30 AM, Meet Starts 9:00 AM
Session 3, Fri PM 3/1 (Finals) - Warm Up 4:00 PM, Meet Starts 5:00 PM
Session 4, Sat AM 3/2 (Prelims) - Warm Up 7:00 AM, Meet Starts 9:00 AM
Session 5, Sat PM 3/2 (Finals) - Warm Up 4:00 PM, Meet Starts 5:00 PM
Session 6, Sun AM 3/3 (Prelims) - Warm Up 7:00 AM, Meet Starts 9:00 AM
Session 7, Sun PM 3/3 (Finals) - Warm Up 4:00 PM, Meet Starts 5:00 PM
More detailed information will be sent out to all participants the Wednesday before the meet.
This is a prelim/finals meet with A,
B, C, D and E finals (relays, 800 free & 1500
free will be swum as timed finals events). E final heat will be for swimmers that
are 18 y.o. or younger.
This meet will be swum SCY for all Prelim events and LCM for all Finals & Timed Final Events
We are all trying to stay in the same Hotel for this meet to create & build our Team Culture. Please book your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites -- 4613 South Texas Avenue, Bryan, TX 77802. There is a block of rooms reserved at this Hotel under the Block name Speedo Champions Series 2019 that rate is $109 a night. Please make reservations early as this block is available to anyone at the meet not just us. The deadline for this block is February 5th, but we expect those rooms to go faster than that.
Bring and Wear:
- Water Bottles, Healthy Snacks (Fruits, Nuts, Trail-Mix)
- Nitro Team Suit, Nitro Team Cap, Goggles
- Clothes to Wear Between Races (Shorts, Shirts, Warm Up Pants / Jackets, etc)
- Shoes (to keep your feet warm between races)
Entries and Fees:
- Swimmers' age as of the start of the meet (February 28. 2019) will determine their age for the entire meet.
- A swimmer may participate in three (3) individuals events per day, and a maximum of seven (7) events for the meet.
- Entry Fees:$16.00 per event and a $5.00 per athlete surcharge. Your account on file with www.nitroswim.com will be automatically billed. There will be no refunds for any reason including but not limited to injury and/or illness
There are Sectional Qualifying Time Standards those can be found by clicking here.
Order of Events:
Session 1: Women's 1500 Meter Free --- Men's 800 Meter Free --- 800 Meter Free RELAY
Session 2: 200 Yard Back --- 100 Yard Free --- 200 Yard Fly --- 500 Yard Free
Session 3: 200 Meter Back --- 100 Meter Free --- 200 Meter Fly --- 400 Meter Free --- 400 Meter Free RELAY
Session 4: 200 Yard Free --- 200 Yard Breast --- 100 Yard Fly --- 400 Yard IM
Session 5: 200 Meter Free --- 200 Meter Breast --- 100 Meter Fly --- 400 Meter IM --- 400 Meter Medley RELAY
Session 6: 100 Yard Back --- 100 Yard Breast --- 50 Yard Free --- 200 Yard IM --- Women's 800 Meter Free --- Men's 1500 Meter Free
Session 7: 100 Meter Back --- 100 Meter Breast --- Women's 800 Meter Free --- 50 Meter Free --- Men's 1500 Meter Free --- 200 Meter IM
Information (click here)
- See the full Meet Information above for any further questions, also contact primary group coach with any questions regarding entering events.
- Warm-up Information
- Psych Sheet