2019 Volunteer Deposit
- All Families (except for exemption noted below) are required to pay a $300 volunteer deposit in addition to registration fees. This amount will be refunded after the Volunteer Coordinator has verified the completion of the 30 Parent Volunteer Hours/Points.
Volunteer Deposit Exemptions
- Families who only have swimmers in the 15-18 Age Group or Aqua-Kittens are exempt from the volunteer deposit and 30-hours/points requirement.
- Families signed up for a board or commitee position are exempt from paying the deposit.
- Some specialized committee positions have been determined by the board of directors to be exempt from the volunteer deposit. These positions are listed at the bottom of this page and must be pre-approved from the board of directors to confirm deposit exemption.
Please review our full Volunteer Policy (attached) before continuing.
The Volunteer Deposit payment is due by credit card only (credit card processing fees will be applied). Upon completion of the required service hours, you will receive a check reimbursement for the $300 fee (credit card processing fees are not refundable).
When paying deposit, please select only 1 swimmer in your family to register on behalf of all swimmers in your family.
Your swimmer's registration will not be approved until your family's volunteer deposit has been paid.
Volunteer Deposit Exempt Positions (positions that are lined out have been filled):
- Relief Referee
- Head Timer
- AGP Lead
Stroke & Turn Computer Team Lead
- Computer Team - CTS Lead
- Computer Team - CTS Operator
Computer Team - Laptop Lead
- Computer Team - Laptop Operator
- Computer Team - Runner
- Facilities Lead
- Facilities - Sound System Lead
- Social Lead
- Buddy Lead / Social Assistant
- Ribbons Lead
Stars & Patches
- Potluck / Hospitality
- Team Gear / Spirit Wear