March Swim Clinics
Registration going on now! See attached registration form.
March 4 - March 29
The March Clinic is a great way for children under the age of eighteen to prepare for the 2019 swim season.
The clinic is structured to provide extensive technical instruction with continued reinforcement of skills learned. Excellent technical skills are a foundation necessary to swim efficiently and effectively. We constantly strive to provide an environment that is fun, positive and effective. Instructors are trained to correct and give personal attention to all swimmers in the pool.
REQUIREMENTS-all swimmers must:
- Must be safe and independent in deep water
- Be able to follow directions
- Be able to kick on a kickboard with face in water across the pool safely!
- Know the fondations of beginner freestyle
- Attend clinics without tears