*AWAY Meet @ HOME vs Briarhill (Theme: PJ Party)
(this is a team hosted event)
This is officially an AWAY meet, but we host Briarhill at our pool. It's also a NIGHT meet.
Declare your commitment to opt in/out of the meet ONLINE by midnight June 12th.
Night meets are unique! They start like a swim meet and end more like camping...
- ARRIVE: no later than 4:45.Check in with your Coach first, and then AGC.
- DURATION: We start at 6 and hope to end around 9PM.
- SNACK BAR: Pack light and support the team with delicious dinner options.
- Extra towels (one per swim); they don't dry between races
- Blankets or sleeping bags; swimmers like to snuggle between races
- Dry clothes; have something dry to put on after your last race
- Flashlight. It can be hard finding things in the grass after dark.
- ORDER: At home night meets, the Sharks like to get some of the little kids home early. After event 48 (the break), we skip forward to the U6 & 7/8 free relays (events #69, 70, 71, & 72). Then, we go back to event #49 and run to the end.
- CLEAN UP:If your child is done before event 80, please do something to clean up the Cabana before you go (put away chairs/loungers, etc). The folks who stay til the end shouldn’t clean for us all.Many hands, light work!