Spaghetti Dinner and Parent Relays
RSVP by July 12 via "Edit Commitment"
***In the notes section, please indicate how many people will be attending and if there are any gluten free/vegan/vegetarian preferences.
For example: 5 total attending, 1 gluten free, 2 vegetarian.
****Also families with last name starting with A-L should bring Dessert to share****
VOLUNTEER: Signup link
WHO: All Piranhas Families
WHEN: Sunday July 21st from 5:30 - 8:30 PM
5:30 - 7:00 ish Dinner and coach pep talk
7:00 ish - 8:30 Family Relays in HS Pool.
WHERE: Sun Prairie High School Commons and Pool
WHAT: The team will provide spaghetti & meatballs, bread sticks, lemonade and water.
Family Relays, held just for fun, will follow dinner in the High School Pool. Please email your entries to email@example.com by 8:00 pm Sat, July 20.
Relay details: (Relays may be tweaked)
- T-shirt Relay: Teams will need four members. Each member will swim a 25 free with an old T-shirt. Swimmers must exit the pool at the end of the 25, remove the T-shirt, and the next team member must put it on correctly. The shirt cannot be inside out or backwards. The next team member can then swim their 25. No diving from the shallow end is allowed. Each team must bring their own T-shirt, and each team must have at least one parent.
- Parents, Coaches vs swim team medley relay: All swimmer teams must have a swimmer from four different age groups, two male and two female. Only three coaches can swim on a coach team; the fourth member must be from the 8 & under group. There are no restrictions on the parents team -- they're already underdogs!
- Parent/Child 100 free: Each will swim a 50.
- Parent/Child 50 free: Each will swim a 25.
- Fastest Family 100 free relay: At least one parent must swim. When there are only two immediate family members on the team, the team can only form a combined team with another parent-child team. Teams can only adopt one non-family member swimmer.
WHY: Carb load and get pumped up for Conference and Invitational!