Annual Black and Blue Meet
(this is a team hosted event)
It’s Time for Our Annual Black and Blue Meet! We are so excited for this year’s event as it will be our biggest and best yet. Our yearly inter squad meet is a time to come together for team building and fundraising for Your Coast Aquatics Swimmers! Our Black and Blue Meet is the Our Largest Fundraising Event of the Year and is critical to raising the needed money to fund team operations.
This year we have set a goal of $15,000 and we know we can hit it but we need your support! We now have 3 Different Methods of Helping Coast Aquatics and Your Swimmer(s) raise funds!
- Each swimmer will be given an online fundraising platform thru our team website. Instructions are emailed to you with step by step directions on how to make your fundraising platform all your own. You will find it extremely easy to participate, promote and manage your platform. You will be able to personalize your emails and send them in just a few clicks to your potential donors.
- Are you a business owner or know someone who is? With sponsorships ranging from $100-$500 your business can become a Coast Aquatics Yearly Sponsor. A Donation Form is Located at the Bottom of the Event Page on Our Website.
- New for 2019! This year’s Black and Blue Meet will feature our first ever Raffle Auction Table! Help us reach out to businesses all along the Emerald Coast for Different Items to be Raffled Off at our Auction Table! Did we mention you can also enter to Pie a Coach in the Face! A Donation Form is Located at the Bottom of the Event Page on Our Website.
This year’s Black and Blue Meet will split our Team into two as the Blue Team battles the Black Team. Teams will compete in different fun heats throughout the day. Which Team will take this year’s crown! Come out to support your swimmers’ team and show your Coast Aquatics Team Spirit!
Our team could not be as successful as it is today without the strong support of our team families and surrounding community. Your support of Coast Aquatics will help cover equipment cost and additional expenses (such as: pool usage for practices and meets, lane lines, heaters for pools, parking and other equipment). We are looking forward to continuing to improve our swim program with the purchase scoreboards, digital pace clocks and other enhancements.
We look forward to everyone joining us for a day of fun, team building and fundraising for one of the premier swimming programs on the Emerald Coast …. Your Coast Aquatics!
- Coast Aquatics - Sponsorship Donation Letter (Letterhead).pdf
- Coast Aquatics - Auction Item Donation Letter (Letterhead).pdf