Spring 2019 USA Registration
Pre-registration for the 2019 Spring Riptide USA Season is open for current members and returning members!
We hope you will join us in the pool. Below is some helpful information to help your swimmer and family navigate the spring session.
- The session runs from April 10 – June 9
- We are excited to offer a monthly payment option for members. Members can now spread fees over monthly installments. If you wish to do so, please select this option at the time of registration. A credit card will need to be on file. Standard credit card processing fees apply.
- Evaluations for swimmers who are first time members or did not swim in the previous session may be scheduled by contacting Coach Terri firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will have our USA Swim team parent meetings in April. We are working to schedule these around the RPS events. Please join us for important session information!
- We will be hosting our Spring Short Course Meters meet on May 11, 2019. Please SAVE THE DATE!
- We have over 12 USA and WMSL meets planned between spring and summer sessions. WMSL meets will begin in June. Our meet schedule will be available soon on the webpage under Practice & Meet Calendars and includes communications around which meets we recommend for your swimmer!
- We will have some exciting team activities with our sponsors including a Riptide Family Appreciation Night, our home USA Swim Meet, a team travel meet and our Summer Swim Team Party. Details to follow.
Practice times are updated on our team calendar. The majority of Level I and II USA practices will take place at North Rockford Middle School (NRMS). Please note, that this spring Level II and Level I practice times have been adjusted.
- Level I will practice M/W 5-6:30p NRMS and Fri 5:30-7p NRMS
- Level II will practice M/W 6:30-8p NRMS, T/T 5:30-7p RHS and Fri 4:30-6p NRMS*
*MS & HS sports schedules may alter the above list slightly. Please look to your swimmers practice calendar on www.riptide.org
Level III, IV and Senior groups practice mainly out of RHS. On occasion, these practices may be moved to after school at NRMS due to high school or middle swim, or water polo. If your swimmer is unable to make an earlier practice on these days due to after school activities or travel, we often try to have a later practice option available. When available, please contact Coach Terri at your earliest convenience at email@example.com. We request that Coaches be notified in advance.
Whether you're a returning family or new family joining our team, the registration process is simple and takes only a few minutes. To register for any of our Riptide programs, visit our site at www.riptide.org, Riptide USA Swim Team members select the GREEN swimmer registration button on the right side of the home page to register.
Pre-registration will close April 2nd for returning members (registrations received after April 2nd will be accepted but when a group level fills all others will be placed on a waiting list). Registration for new members will open on March 19th and will close on April 7th. Sign up today! Registrations received after April 7th will be assessed a $20 late fee.
- If you have any questions on group placement, or are a RHS swimmer who plans to lift with Coach Sara, please contact Coach Terri by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a elementary, middle school or high school athlete on a spring activity or sports team who is also interested in swimming in the Spring session, please sign up for your appropriate group and select Multi-sport athlete. Multi-sport athlete are those swimmers who will miss one practice a week in Level I or two practices a week in Level II-IV for another sport or activity. If you have any questions about multi-sport/activity sign up, please contact Coach Terri by email at email@example.com or Coach Dakota at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to an exciting season and we hope your swimmers join us in the pool! As always, please reach out with any questions to Coach Terri at email@example.com or Coach Dakota at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Riptide Coach Staff & Board