2018-19 Fall/Winter Banquet
(this is a team hosted event)
Event: 2018-19 Fall/Winter BDSC Swim Banquet
Date and Time: Friday, April 5th, Mingle - 6:00 pm(Cash Bar), Dinner - 6:30 pm
Where: Maravela's Banquet Hall and Catering
Address: 4 Washington Street, Ingeleside, IL 60041
Dress: Swimmers - semi-formal, parents and additional guests – business casual
Phone #: 847-587-6100
BDSC cordially invites you to the 2018-2019 Fall/Winter Swim Banquet on Friday April 5th, 2019. Let’s celebrate everyone’s hard work and dedication. This event is open to everyone; BDSC will pay for swimmer, siblings and parents. If you would like to bring additional guests, we would love to have them, however we ask that you pay for their meal. Prices per person (additional guests) are as follows:
14 and over $24
4-5 $ 7
3 & Under Free
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MARCH 28TH. PAYMENT FOR ADDITIONAL GUESTS ARE DUE AT THE BANQUET ON APRIL 5TH.
Directions for sign-up
Please follow these directions carefully as you RSVP for the banquet. If you do not have a family member attending in a particular age category, just leave that category blank. Also, you may make changes until midnight March 28th.
1. Scroll down to find the age category that needs a response for your family or additional guests (note: there is a separate section for additional guests);
2. Click on an empty box to select a line in an age category (a check mark will appear in the box when you select it); Click the “Signup” box at the top or the bottom of the page.
3. When the “Optional Contact Info” box appears, only type the NUMBER of family members attending in this age category; then click the “Sign Up” button.
4. Repeat steps (1-3) until all your attending family members are signed up.
5. If you have a food allergy in your family, please select a box in that section and when the "Optional Contact Info" box appears, indicate the type of food allergy you have in your family and add your contact phone number. We will call you to obtain additional information.
6. Finally, for fun, tell us your swimmer(s) favorite dance song in the last section of the sign-up!