SUMMER TRAINING TRIP-FULL
Senior Summer Training Trip Estimated cost for the trip, not including your food, $1,400-$1,500
Coronado is an island just off the coast of downtown San Diego.
The Training Trip is open to any swimmers in our Senior groups (Both Madison and Baraboo) who have and will be committing to the Senior program and the requirements to be in the group.
We will need you to commit online under the Training Trip sign up section in the TEAM FUNCTION tab on the front of the web. For those swimmers that have already emailed me I will add your name to that sign up, but please go in and confirm you are listed.
Leaving by Bus from Madison to Milwaukee airport Monday June 17th
- Flying Southwest to San Diego. Direct flight leaving at 4:50pm and arriving at 8:35pm
- Staying at the Coronado INN (I believe we may have all the hotel to ourselves) the hotel is two blocks away from the pool, there will be a continental breakfast and most of the rooms have kitchenettes.
- Food and groceries are short walks from both our hotel and the pool.
- Swimmers will be responsible for own food and food costs.
- We will practice two times a day from 6:00-8:00am and 1:00-3:00pm Tuesday through Saturday. We will also have some dryland workouts during the week separate from the pool work.
- All swimmers must stay together in groups and must let the coaches and chaperones always know what their plans.
- The beach is one mile away from our hotel.
Returning to Milwaukee on Sunday June 23rd.
- Flying Southwest to Milwaukee. Direct Flight leaving at 5:00pm and arriving at 12:30am.
- Parents will be responsible for picking up their swimmers at the airport.
- Must be signed up by March 3rd so we can secure the airline tickets.
- You may list who you wish to room with and how many people you are comfortable rooming together with. We may not be able to accommodate all requests for roommates.
- Non-Refundable deposit for the swimmer’s ticket will be added to each swimmer’s escrow by March 9th.
- A Code of Conduct, medical waiver forms filled out by June 5th.
- Final costs will be billed to escrow accounts and it is our plan to keep the costs no higher than $1,500.
- Finally, we may have to limit the number of swimmers to low 30’s based on the breakdown of the sexes that are going.
Please email me any questions that you might have: Drew firstname.lastname@example.org