2019 Spring Championships
This swim meet is open to all DC Wave registered swimmers for the 2018-2019 season who are aged 9 years old and older. Swimmers must be in good financial standing with the DC Wave booster club and meet the qualifying times listed in the meet announcement. Swimmers will compete as the age they are on March 22, 2019.
13820 Gunpowder Road
- Friday (All Ages)
- 4:30 PM Warm-ups
- 5:30 PM Session Starts
- Saturday &
- 7:00 AM Warm-ups
- 8:00 AM Session Starts
- 11:40 AM Warm-ups
- 12:30 PM Session Starts
- 13 & Over
- 3:30 PM Warm-ups
- 4:30 PM Session Starts
- For a list of events offered, and the order the meet will be swum in, please refer to the Meet Announcement below.
- While this meet will accept NT's, in alignment with our own Championship meet standards, WE WILL NOT BE ENTERING NT'S FOR THIS MEET.
- In order to enter the 9-1 200 Backstroke, Breaststroke or Butterfly, the swimmer must have a provable BB time in the 100 of that stoke.
- For this meet there will be relays at the beginning and end of the Saturday and Sunday sessions. If your child cannot commit to being in a relay, please let us know.
- Friday night events will be seeded fastest to slowest. The remainder of the meet will be seeded slowest to fastest.
- For all Friday events, swimmers must provide their own timer/counter. Friday night events may require positive check-in.
- Programs will be for sale for each session for $2. Because of this, heat sheets may not be available prior to the meet.
- If you miss the deadline, deck entries will be accepted. Deck entries must be submitted no later than 45 minutes prior to the first event of each session and will only be accepted to fill available lanes in existing heats. Deck entries are $10 each.