Alameda City Meet August 2-4 Registration Information
(this is a team hosted event)
Welcome to the 65th Annual City Meet August 2-4
Sponsored by the Alameda Recreation and Park Department in collaboration with the Alameda Gators Swim Team
Swimmers of all ages are invited to attend this fun and low-key swim meet. If you have never raced in a meet, this is a great place to start. There are novice events, age group races, and Masters events. Full details are on the attached meet sheet.
Note for Gator Rec Swimmers: You will be automatically enrolled in the meet for all events for the appropriate age group.
Location: Encinal High School Swim Center, 230 Central Avenue, Alameda, CA 94501
- Friday: Warm ups at 4:30 - 5:15, meet begins at 5:30
- Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 - 10:45 general warm up, 10:45 - 10:55 warm up for 8 and under swimmers.
- Annual Awards Ceremony: Sunday August 4 at 1:00 pm
- Use the entry sheet on the last page of the Meet Sheet in the Forms/Documets section below
- Mail the completed form and the entry fee made out to Alameda Recreation and Parks Department and mailed to the Alameda Gators, PO Box 1641, Alameda, CA 94501
Fun for all:
- Awards are given for the top 6 swimmers in each race! Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals for the first three finishers, and ribbons for fourth through sixth place!
- A snack bar and taco truck will be available on Saturday & Sunday
- Admission for spectators is free
All the details are available on the attached Meet Sheet.
Questions? Email AlamedaCityMeet@gmail.com or call/text 510-775-4770