2019 UT LC State Chamionships
A few things to remember about LC State:
All 10-U events will be Timed Final events swum slowest to fastest during Prelims.
• All individual events 200 meters and shorter are negative check-in.
• All events 400 meters and longer are positive check in events.
• The 11-12 200 Fly, 400 IM, 200 Back and 200 Breast will be swum in Prelims slowest to fastest.
• The 1500 Freestyle is a Timed Final event swum in Prelims, and will be swum fastest to slowest, alternating between girls and boys.
• The Finals Sessions will consist of a Consolation and Championship heat for the individual events, swum in that order.
• All 50’s in Prelims and Finals will start at the East end.
• In Prelims, Odd heats will start at the West end and Even heats will start at the East end.
• In Finals, all events (except for 50s) will start at the West end.
• All 1500 Free heats will start at the West End.
Breaks – There will be a 5-minute break after each session’s relay events.
Positive Check-In Events must be checked in by 9:30 AM on the day of the event.