Appleton @ Erb Park-Entries due 05/29
7th Annual Fox Cities Summer Classic 2019
Dates: June 15-16, 2019
Approval #: WI2019-254A
Location: Erb Park 1800 North Morrison Street Appleton, WI 54911
Meet Schedule: Saturday and Sunday: Warm-up 7:00-8:00 a.m. Meet starts at 8:05 a.m.
Note: there will be two (2) sessions each day with a one-hour warm-up at the conclusion of the first session. A detailed timeline will be sent to each participating teams coach prior to the meet. There will also be a warm-up session prior to Session #3 finals on Saturday.
Meet Format: Individual events will be a combination of prelim/final events. The top 16 individual qualifiers from Saturday Session #1 will compete in finals during Session #3. Session #2 on Saturday, which includes all 8 and under and 9-10 events, Sunday’s session and all relays will be timed finals.
Entry Limit: Swimmers may compete in a maximum of four (4) individual events per day and seven (7) individual events for the entire meet, plus relays.
Entry Fees: $3 splash fee, $10 facility fee, $5 per individual event, and $18 per relay.
Awards: Relays: Ribbons 1st-3rd Individual events: Ribbons 1st-16th All awards will be bagged and must be picked up at the end of the meet – FCYST will not be mailing awards post-meet.
Link for apparel (pre-order only): https://www.foxcitiesbirdbath.com/apparel
- 2019 FCYST Summer Classic Meet Info
- 2019 FCYST Summer Classic Meet Entry Report
- 2019 FCYST Summer Classic Meet Entry Report-Relays
- 2019 FCYST Summer Classic Entry Fees Report
- 2019 FCYST Summer Classic Session Report
- 2019 FCYST Summer Classic Sat AM Heat Sheet
- 2019 FCYST Summer Classic Sat PM Heat Sheet
- 2019 FCYST Summer Classic Sun Heat Sheet
- 2019 FCYST Summer Classic Warm-up Assignments