MSC vs Camp Hill AC (Home Meet)
(this is a team hosted event)
MSC vs Camp Hill AC
MSC Warm-ups 7:15 AM (Outdoor Pool)
Meet Starts at 8:30 AM
Bring chairs, blankets, extra towels to the meet. Apply sun screen throughout the meet.
Bring water bottles and drink plenty of water before, during & after the meet. Stay Hydrated!
Eat healthy snacks the morning of the meet.
Eat a high carb dinner on Friday night:
The average pre-race meal should consist of at least 80 percent carbohydrates. Foods high in carbohydrates include:
- Meal replacement shakes
- Low-sugar whole grain cereals
- Oatmeal with low-fat milk
- Whole wheat pasta
- Sweet potatoes
- High-carb energy bars
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Real fruit smoothies with low-fat yogurt
- Wild rice
- Natural fruit juices
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwich on whole wheat bread
- Hummus (chickpeas)
- Multi-grain bagel with peanut butter
- Low-fat yogurt with granola and fruit