2019 Charlotte ULTRA Swim (FUTURES Quals. Only)
This meet is intended for FUTURES Championship Qualifiers
SwimMAC is once again excited to host the premier Long Course meet in the southeast leading up to a successful USA Swimming Championship Trials. We have designed a meet to benefit professional athletes, collegiate teams, and club programs in an effort to create an exciting swimming experience with a focus on great competition, an optimal format, and classic Charlotte hospitality. With world-class officials and meet support staff, we are excited to bring a high level of racing to Charlotte! Please refer to the meet information for details Meet Info
The meet format is set up to optimize competitive opportunity and athlete-friendly logistics. The event will begin on Thursday afternoon with the 800/1500 timed finals and the first round of knockout 50s, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday prelim/ finals format.
Session Schedules & Events
· Thursday PM: 800/1500M & Thursday events will include the first round of knockout 50s.
· Friday: 200 Free, 100 Breast, 100 Fly, 400IM, & semi 50’s
· Saturday: 200 Fly, 50 Free, 200 Breast, 100 Back, 400 Free, & final 50’s
· Sunday: 100 Free, 200 Back, 200IM, & 800/1500 Free
· Time Trials will be offered for additional opportunities to qualify for Trials at the end of sessions at the discretion of the meet referee.
This year’s event will continue to feature a great atmosphere of hospitality & some unique amenities including:
· Discounted rates available at the Sheraton & Le Meridien Hotels
· On-site sports medicine and recovery work from Novant Health
· Athlete and coach hospitality to keep you fueled throughout the day
· On site healthy food vendors for athletes to get recovered
· For collegiate programs, SwimMAC will host family housing, please email