VAST GATOR Last Chance Meet
Sign-ups are open for ALL swimmers for the VAST GATORS Last Chance Meet (rescheduled from January) to be held FRIDAY and SATURDAY, March 22-23, 2019 at the JMU Savage Natatorium in Harrisonburg, VA. Deadline for sign ups is 8pm, Wednesday, March 13, 2019. .
- Friday Session: All swimmers compete in this session. Session begins at 6:00pm.
- Saturday AM Session: All 10 & under swimmers complete in the AM session. This session offers
- Saturday PM Session: All 11 & over swimmers will swim in the PM session.
- A distance session will be offered Saturday after the PM session (500 & 1000 Free). The 550 Free is open to 11 & over swimmers; the 1000 Free is open to 13 & over swimmers. Swimmers competing in these events must provide their own timer and their own lap counter.
This meet is NOT included in your swim dues. Fees for the meet will be billed to swimmer accounts -Individual events: $5.00 per event entered plus a swimmer surcharge: $2.50 per person (entered in the meet in any capacity). Swimmers may enter a maximum of 5 individual events per day.
All parents will be expected to time during the meet - a schedule will be sent a day or so prior to the meet, so please be sure to check your email for the timing schedule. Heat sheets will be available for purchase for $8 throughout the meet. Concessions will be available at the facility.
To sign up for this meet:
- Log into your account at www.swimbass.com.
- At the bottom of the Home page, locate the tab labeled “Swim Meet”.
- Click the “Edit Commitment button to the left of the “VAST GATOR Last Chance Meet” meet title.
- For EACH swimmer you are registering for this meet:
- Click their name under the “Click on Member Name to declare for this Event” section.
- In the Declaration drop down, select “Yes, please sign <Name> up for this event.”
- Meet information will appear.
- Scroll down until you see the meet events for each Day and Session of the meet. Only the events in which your swimmer may enter will appear.
- Check the box for each event in which you want to enter your swimmer. NOTE: Your swimmer may enter UP TO 5 events each day on Saturday and Sunday. When you click the check box, the entry time will highlight.
- When your swimmer has selected the events in which they want to swim, click the Save Changes button at the bottom right of the form. You will return to the meet registration page. Your swimmer will be “Committed” and you will see the events entered.
- You may change your entries prior to the entry date. Follow steps a-f.
- If you have multiple swimmers, perform steps a-f for EACH swimmer attending the meet.
- If your swimmer is NOT attending the meet:
- Click their name under the “Click on Member Name to declare for this event” section.
- In the Declaration drop down, select “No, thanks, <Name> will NOT attend this event.”
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the form. You will return to the meet registration page. Your swimmer will be “Declined”.
As always, please contact a BASS board member with questions regarding meet registration.