RAD Lap A Thon
(this is a team hosted event)
Lap-A-Thon ~ General Information
Monday, March 25, 2019
Please find the following in your Lap-A-Thon packet:
- Pledge Sheet
- Request for a Pledge
- Pledge Thank You letter
On Monday, March 25, 2019 from 5:00-7:00 pm, we will be having our annual RAD Lap-A-Thon. Please plan to be there with your swimmer(s) to cheer them on and count their laps as they raise funds for our team. Every swimmer needs a volunteer to count laps during the event!!!
Lap-A-Thon prizes are based on the total amount of money each swimmer earns in pledges, and are awarded in $5.00 increments.
- For example, if a swimmer raises $100-$149 in pledges, his/her prize would be $10.
All participants that sell over $100 will receive their prize money in “Duck Bucks” and can be redeemed for items from the team store or the snack bar. “Duck Bucks” cannot be redeemed for cash.
The group (Rookies, Seniors, etc.) that raises the most money will be rewarded with one practice of “Swimmer’s Choice”. The coaches will get to choose the actual day of the event, but it must be held within 30 days from when the Lap-A-Thon results are announced.
All individuals that raise at least $50 will have their names put into a raffle to receive an additional prize. Prizes will be given to the swimmers within 30 days of the pledge deadline.
Please sign up to donate healthy snacks and beverages. We will have a sign-up sheet on the website, or call Julie Bull at 276-5474 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please support your swimmer in Fundraising efforts for Annual Lap-A-Thon
- A great fundraising goal per swimmer is $100. Duck Bucks will be awarded for swimmers who reach $100 or more.
- The group that raises the most donations will be rewarded a “practice of choice”.
- Please be available Monday, March 25, 2019 to cheer and count laps for your swimmer.
- If you would like to donate snacks for the day of the event, please sign up/ contact Julie Bull.
- Additional forms are available on www.reddingswimteam.com in the Meets/Events tab.
Thank you for supporting your Duck!