2019 ST NTRO LCM Red vs. Black Meet
2019 ST NTRO LCM RED vs. BLACK
Hosted by Nitro - Bee Cave
April 6, 2019
Session #1: National &
National Development Groups, Senior, Sectional Development &
TAGS 1 Groups
Session #2: TAGS 2 Groups, Gold Groups, Advanced Silver and Silver Groups
LOCATION: Nitro - Bee Cave; 15506 #D West Hwy 71, Bee Cave, TX 78738
ENTRY DEADLINE: March 31st, 2019
WARM UP / MEET START:
Session 1, Sat AM 4/6 (Timed Finals) - Warm Up 6:20 AM , Meet Starts
Session 2, Sat PM 4/6 (Timed Finals) - Warm Up 2:45 PM, Meet Starts 3:30 PM
*** We will update start times once all entries are received.
More detailed information will be sent out to all participants the Wednesday before the meet.
What Session Do I sign up for:
The events are the same for both sessions, we have assigned different training groups to different Sessions, please sign up for the session your group is assigned to. During the approval process coaches will make sure that all swimmers get put into the appropriate group.
- Session #1: National, National Development, Senior, Sectional Development & TAGS 1
- Session #2: TAGS 2, Gold Groups, Advanced Silver, and Silver
What's Red vs. Black?
We will be dividing the entire Nitro team up into Red team and a Black team, to create some fun competition amongst ourselves. The National group swimmers will serve as captains for their respective teams and we will add breaks for cheers, contests and team bonding!
Bring and Wear:
- Water Bottles, Healthy Snacks (Fruits, Nuts, Trail-Mix)
- Nitro Team Suit, Nitro Team Cap, Goggles
- Clothes to Wear Between Races (Shorts, Shirts, Warm Up Pants / Jackets, etc)
- Shoes (to keep your feet warm between races)
Entries and Fees:
- Swimmers' age as of the start of the meet (April 7, 2018) will determine their age for the entire meet.
- A swimmer will participate in four (4) individuals events.
- Entry Fees:$7.25 per event.Your account on file with www.nitroswim.com will be automatically billed. There will be no refunds for any reason including but not limited to injury and/or illness
Order of Events:
Session 1: 100 Free --- 50 Breast --- 100 Back
--- 50 Fly --- 200 IM --- 50 Free --- 100 Breast --- 50 Back ---
Session 2: 100 Free --- 50 Breast --- 100 Back --- 50 Fly --- 200 IM --- 50 Free --- 100 Breast --- 50 Back --- 100 Fly
Meet Information (click here)
- See the full Meet Information above for any further questions, also contact primary group coach with any questions regarding entering events.
- Warm-up Information
- RED v BLACK Teams
- Timeline Session #1
- Timeline Session #2
- Heat Sheet Session #1
- Heat Sheet Session #2