9/22/19 MAVS Full Officials Clinic
Thank you for your interest in this training clinic. Before you register, please review the clinic pre-requisites.
If you are new to officiating, please refer to the Becoming an Official guide on the Illinois Swimming web site. This guide will step a new official through the steps to becoming an official.
If you are an advancing official, the prerequisites are as follows:
If you are registering for the Starter Clinic,
- You must be a Stroke and Turn Judge
- You must have worked a minimum of 20 sessions after certification
If you are registering for the Referee Clinic,
- You must have been a Starter for at least one year after completion of your Starter training,
- You must have worked 20 sessions at that level
- You must be certified as an Administrative Judge
- You must secure a letter of recommendation from a current ISI Referee (certified for at least two years).
Please understand that if there is insufficient registration for the clinic one week prior to the clinic date that the clinic may be cancelled. Your registration fee will be carried over to the next available clinic you wish to attend. Fees for missed clinics are non-refundable.