Wesleyan/Middlesex LCM Qualifier-our deadline Apr 1-9am
Our meet entry fee policy applies (Families will be billed the per event fee by the YWCA once they have signed up and the entry deadline has passed. This billing will occur through customer services.)
Entry Limits are 2 on Friday and 5 events on Saturday and Sunday.
IF MEET IS OVER SUBSCRIBED THIS CUT PROTOCOL WILL APPLY:
If the session is oversubscribed the following protocol will be instituted IN THE ORDER PRESENTED to reduce the timeline to the required length or participation number:
1. Athletes aged 7 and Under will be cut from the meet.
2. The 13/14 single “A” time standard may be implemented for the 400 free for all 13/over swimmers
3. The distance events (400 meters or yards or greater) may be heat limited to the first 3 heats of entries per gender in the order they were received.
4. The maximum number of events allowed per day may be reduced by one (1).
5. Visiting teams may be cut based on the date/time of the receipt of the final paid entry. If teams are cut, the host reserves the right to offer the available partial entry to the cut teams in the order that entries were received in order to fill the meet. In order to make sure there are adequate volunteers, MAC will not be affected by the above entry changes.