BASS Jim Frye Memorial Invitational
Location: Collegiate School Aquatic Center, Richmond, Virginia
Eligibility: All Ages. All levels of swimmers.
• All 13 & Over swimmers will swim in the morning
session Saturday and Sunday.
• All 12 & Under swimmers will swim in the afternoon session Saturday and Sunday.
• 13 & over 400 Free will swim in a Saturday mid-day session.
• MIXED gender events (800m & 1500m) will swim in a Sunday Late Afternoon Session. Girls and boys will be mixed together and seeded by time in these events.
• Morning sessions: Warm-ups at 7:20am; competition starts at 8:40am.
• Saturday Afternoon session: Warm-ups not before 1:00pm; competition starts no earlier than 2:00pm
• Sunday Afternoon session: Warm-ups not before 11:30am; competition starts no earlier than 12:30pm
• Saturday mid-day and Sunday late afternoon (distance) sessions will begin after a 10 minute warm up, at the discretion of the meet referee, in the competition pool immediately following the conclusion of the previous sessions. The distance sessions will start no earlier than the estimated times.