De Anza Cupertino Aquatics
(this is a team hosted event)
DACA USA Time Trails
- Please commit with a "Yes" if you plan on attending, no need to respond with a no if you do not plan on attending. To help us enter your swimmers, please indicate the day(s) you would prefer them to swim in the comments box when you commit to the event.
- This will
be a SPLIT SESSION
- SESSION A- AM sesion (11-12 Girls and ALL 13/Over): Please be at the pool by 7:15a for warm-up and check in
- SESSION B - PM session(11-2 Boys and ALL 10/Under) : Please be at the pool by 12:00p for warm-up and check in
- Swimmers MUST be USA Swimming registered in order to participate, please fill out this form and return the form and the registration fee (Made out to "Pacific Swimming") to your coach.. Team Name is: Menlo; Club code is: MNLO **NOTE- RE- REGISTRATION FOR 2018 WILL NEED TO BE DONE PRIOR TO SWIMMING IN 2018
- We will send Coaches on Saturday and Sunday
- Swimmers will need to enter in the comments box if they are only attending one of the two days. If the comments box is blank, swimmers will be entered in events both days of the swim meet.
- Still have questions, please email or ask your coach
If you have questions please email Coach Aaron immediately. firstname.lastname@example.org
USA Swimming Registration Form: http://www.pacswim.org/userfiles/cms/documents/586/2019-application---y-r-athlete---pc.pdf
**Please note, if you plan on not attending, please un-commit or email us 48hours prior to the event registration deadline. Your account will be charged otherwise, thank you.