2019 RAC Banquet
May 10, 2019 (06:30 PM) - May 10, 2019 (09:30 PM)
April, 30 2019
Age Group,COACHES,Development Black,Development Blue,Fitness,Junior,Senior/National ([* ALL Locations *])
ATTN: Swimmers and Families!
You are all invited to our
"2019 Annual Awards Banquet"
Ridgefield Aquatic Club will present Individual Awards to all our swimmers in ALL OUR SQUADS:
Development, Age Group, Junior, Senior,
in recognition of their hard work and results this past Long Course and Short Course Season!
We are planning a great evening for all our swimmers and their families with entertainment and fun that you won't want to miss!
Please see details for the Banquet below along with RSVP Instructions - Please Read Carefully!
"2019 RAC Annual Awards Banquet"
When: Friday, May 10, 2019
Where: Anthony's Lake Club
10 Christopher Columbus Avenue
Danbury, CT 06810
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Cost: $33 per person ( children 5/under are Free )
You will have "Dinner, Refreshments, Dessert, Coffee."
Presentations from our Coaches and Awards presented to all swimmers, and a Special Send off for our High School Seniors.
"Music and Entertainment" (some surprises)
Lots of Raffle Prizes to be won
the BIG CASH Raffle Prize!
Please RSVP on RAC Website by April 30th, 2019
RSVP Instructions - Very Important:
This is the only way to RSVP so if you do not do this simple step, you will not be down as attending - instructions below:
Payment: Members who RSVP will be charged through their Team Unify M ember Account, if you prefer to pay by check, please let Brid Clancy know (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Go to www.racswimming.org
- Scroll down to "Current and Upcoming Events"
- Click on "Team Events"
- Click on "Edit Commitment" tab to the far right of " 2019 RAC Awards Banquet" Event
- Sign in page will appear - please sign in to your Account
- Under 'Member Name' click on your swimmers' name
- In 'Declaration' box, choose from two choices. If attending, select "Yes," or if not attending, choose "No."
- In "notes" box, enter names or additional guests and total #s attending.
- Click on "save changes" on the bottom right of the screen and then you're all set.
We encourage you to come to this fun event that our swimmers enjoy!
If you have any questions regarding the Banquet, please email Brid Clancy at email@example.com.