2019 IFLY v PSC Dual Meet
(this is a team hosted event)
Event: 2019 IFLY v PSC Dual Meet
Date: Thursday, May 9, 2019. There will be no IFLY practice this night, all swimmers are encouraged to be at this meet.
Location: University of Iowa Campus Recreation & Wellness Center (CRWC), 309 S Madison St, Iowa City, IA 52242
Type of Meet: This meet is an open meet and is intended for all of our swimmers from Developmental to Senior Elite.
Suits: This is not a Tech Suit Meet, Black IFLY caps are required.
Swimmers may enter no more than 3 events plus relays
1. All events except the 400 Free and 200 IM will be pre-seeded.
2. Positive check-in is required for the 400 Free and 200 IM. The deadline for check-in is 5:30 PM. Swimmers that fail to check-in will not be seeded.
3. Swimmers shall report directly to the starting blocks.
4. Events may be combined at the discretion of the Meet Referee to facilitate meet operation.
5. The 400 Free and 200 IM will swim slowest to fastest.
6. Officials will attempt to notify swimmers of disqualification and disqualifications slips will be available at the timing table for coaches to pick up.
7. Swimmers ages ten years and younger shall not compete while wearing “Tech” suits, even when competing in Senior or Open events or time trials. A list of suits that are considered “Tech” suits is posted on the ISI Website.