Progressive Dinner for 13+olders
Swimmers age 13 and older are invited to participate in the HRA Progressive Dinner taking place on Thursday, July 18, 2019. The Progressive Dinner is a special event where the swimmers get dressed up (shirt and ties for the boys and dresses/skirts for the girls) and go to different swim team family home’s for appetizers, salads, and dinner.
Swimmers are asked to meet in the pool parking lot at 6:00 pm for a group picture and then they will car pool with the coaches/swimmers who drive and go to:
Appetizers – Forde’s
Salads – Judy’s
Dinner – Tripp’s
Desserts – The Sullivans at the Pool (if anyone is interested in helping with desserts, please contact Adrienne)
The Permission slip is available as an attachment to this announcement. It can also be found under “Documents” on the team website. There is a $10 fee per participant. Please place your completed permission slip and payment in the Team Rep folder by Monday, July 15, 2019 so our host families know how many people are expected.
· Swimmers have to be 13 years old by July 27, 2019 to participate.
· Swimmers should bring their swim suits/towels if they wish to swim at the pool during the Dessert course.
· Swimmers should be picked up from the pool around 10:30 pm.
· Parents of attending swimmers are invited to the pool to join us for dessert. (Parents - BYOB if you care to have an adult beverage with dessert.)
· Please note - if swimmers leave the event, they may not return.
If you have any questions, please contact Peggy Tripp at (703) 851-2551 or email@example.com