Central Zones Open Water Clinic
Zone Open Water Clinic 2019
Clinic & Race Video from 2017: https://vimeo.com/222038880
Thursday Evening, June 13th @ 3:30pm
RecPlex Aquatic Center & Lake Andrea
9900 Terwall Terrace, Pleasant Prairie, WI
Clinic Information:This will be a great introduction to Open Water Swimming, and will cover: buoy turns, pack swimming, starts, positioning, and race strategy. The swimmers will be swimming in both the pool as well as the lake for the clinic.
Clinic participants will have catered dinner (pasta, salad, garlic bread, drinks) at the conclusion of the clinic.
Once the swimming portion of the clinic is complete, we will do pre-registration/body marking for athletes competing on Friday morning (this is a huge deal to get this done the night before, rather than scambling in the morning).
Clinic & Dinner Cost: $15/athlete (you do not have to be a participant in the Open Water Race on 6/14, but should be a strong, competitive swimmer age 9&Up)
Dinner Only(parents/siblings): $6/person
Registration for the clinic is dependent on your LSC
- If your lsc is traveling as a team, and doing the clinic as a team, you may register as an LSC (please contact your LSC for details first).
- If you are traveling on your own, and would like to register for the clinic, scroll to the top of the page and click "register online", you can register and pay with a credit card online for both clinic participants and "dinner only" folks
- By registering online, you will get email updates about the clinic (what to bring, when to arrive, etc.)
- Registration Deadline – Tuesday, June 11, 2019
- Questions: Luke Towry, email@example.com
TO REGISTER - SCROLL TO TOP OF THE PAGE AND CLICK "REGISTER ONLINE" (REGISTRATION WILL GO ACTIVE ON May15th)