CWAC Summer Sizzle
(this is a team hosted event)
The CWAC Summer Sizzle will be held July 6-7 at UIC.
This is a CWAC hosted meet and CWAC families are expected to help support the team. Our primary need is timing, but additional jobs include officiating, concessions, hospitality, awards, runner / heat winner and computer - click here to sign up
If your family is out of town the weekend of Summer Sizzle or only available for one of the days, your support is still needed. A monetary gift can be made to the program in place of your two session work requirement. Click Here to Make a Gift
- Saturday / Sunday AM Session (Ages 12&Under) - 8 AM Warm Up / 9 AM Meet Start
- Saturday / Sunday PM Session (Ages 13&Over) - 1 PM Warm Up / 2 PM Meet Start
- Saturday PM 800 Session - 15 minutes after session 2 - positive check-in at 3 PM
- Sunday PM 400 Session - 15 minutes after session 5 - positive check-in at 3 PM
The 800 and 400 will be swim fastest to slowest alternating women and men. 800 and 400 swimmers must provide their own timer and counter (800).
- 12 & Under swimmers are limited to 3 individual events each day – the 400 / 800 doesn’t count
- 13 & Over swimmers are limited to 4 individual events each day – the 400 / 800 doesn’t count
The entry deadline is Monday, June 3 at midnight.