GMA Community Service - PUB Vermont City Marathon Water Station
GMA COMMUNITY SERVICE
People's United Bank Vermont City Marathon
Water Station - Pine Street
7:00 AM - 10:30 AM
GMA will again be volunteering at the Vermont City Marathon and Relay at the Pine Street Able Paint and Glass Aid Station!
- Volunteer registration is happening NOW and there are only 25 spots left.
- Swimmers MUST register to help out. Registered swimmers will need to have a waiver signed at the time of registration and volunteers will receive a t-shirt that they will need to wear while helping out.
- GMA Parent and Booster Club Co-President, Danielle Harris, will be working the Aid Station with the swimmers so that parents do not have to be present during the volunteer shift. If you do drop off your swimmer, PLEASE return by 10:20 AM to pick your swimmer up.
Directions to Register:
- go to: runvermont.volunteerlocal.com
- click on People's United Bank VT City Marathon
- enter password: ASPine
- click on the plus sign next to the name of the aid station
- click on the date that appears (May 27th) to sign up for the shift (7:00-10:30)
- under notes write: "I am a swimmer on GMA" so that the organizers know which volunteers are part of our group.
Thank you for volunteering your time! Go GMA!!
Dear GMA Families,
We are excited for our GMA team to continue our community service efforts and work the Pine Street water station at the PUB Vermont City Marathon TOMORROW Sunday, May 27th, 2108. Please remember that you must be registered as a volunteer for our water station through the Vermont City Marathon website in order to receive the required volunteer t-shirt and to volunteer tomorrow. Here is the final information for tomorrow morning:
- Volunteers MUST WEAR their 2018 Vermont City Marathon Volunteer T-shirt in order to gain access to our water station location.
- Arrive at our Pine Street location (at Able Glass) by 6:30 AM and plan to be picked up NO LATER THAN 10:20 AM.
- For your health and comfort, please wear closed toe shoes and sunscreen.
- Please be aware of the weather on Sunday and dress accordingly. A rain jacket may be helpful!
- Please pack nutritious snacks and a full water bottle so that you are fed and hydrated for your volunteer efforts.
Please contact me with any questions or concerns.
Laura Matuszak, GMA Head Coach