GMA Community Service - PUB Vermont City Marathon Water Station
GMA COMMUNITY SERVICE
People's United Bank Vermont City Marathon
Water Station - Pine Street
7:00 AM - 10:30 AM
GMA will again be volunteering at the Vermont City Marathon and Relay at the Pine Street Able Paint and Glass Aid Station!
- Volunteer registration is happening NOW and there are only 26 spots left. Once those spots fill up we will not be able to add more spots so everyone should sign up as soon as possible.
- Athletes or anyone that would like to volunteer (parents or siblings) MUST register to help out. Volunteers will need to have a waiver signed at the time of registration and volunteers will receive a t-shirt that they will need to wear while helping out.
- Anyone that just shows up will not be registered and will not have a shirt and therefore they will not be able to volunteer! This is really important.
- GMA Parent and Booster Club Co-President, Danielle Harris, will be working the Aid Station with the swimmers so that parents do not have to be present during the volunteer shift. If you do drop off your swimmer, PLEASE return by 10:20 AM to pick your swimmer up.
Directions to Register:
- Please visit http://runvermont.volunteerlocal.com/volunteer/?id=32917
- Scroll down to ‘Fluid Aid Station-Pine Street at Able Paint & Glass’ and check the shift box.
- Then scroll a bit further to fill out contact info
- Check the box below the Disclaimer, enter initials in the signature field and click the ‘Click Here To Sign Up To Volunteer’ button.
Thank you for volunteering your time! Go GMA!!